Tonya Knox, MPH, CHES, ICPS
My name is Tonya Knox and I am the Executive Director for Trinity Prevention Services.
I have worked in public health and building community capacity for over 16 years. After the completion of my psychology and public health degrees, I found my passion for working with youth and their families. I have worked to increase the overall well-being and health of others through education, training, and community support across the state. Through this work, I found that physical activity is so important in helping to maintain healthy futures and accountability for youth. I have been a dance instructor for many years and have seen how dance and creativity can bring together individuals and communities.
As a wife, mother, and healthcare professional, I plan to help Trinity Prevention Services and our community become a catalyst to empower youth to become healthy, independent, and happy adults.
● Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES)
● Internationally Certified Prevention Specialist (ICHES)
● Basic Life Support (BLS) and Heartsaver CPR Trainer (American Heart Association)
● All Stars Curriculum Instructor
● Catch My Breath Trainer
● F.L.A.S.H. (Family, Life, and Sexual Health) Instructor
● Prevention Credentialing Course Facilitator